Measuring 4m x 4m, our Harvington pavilion has ample room to cover a seating area or dining space. The solid frame is constructed in green oak with 7″x7″ posts and 8″x6″ eaves beams. Each post has a preinstalled adjustable metal shoe which allows the post heights to be adjusted if required.
Your pavilion will be handcrafted to order by the same experienced team who produce our bespoke oak frames, providing exceptional quality plus value for money.
You can choose to customise your frame by adding balustrade, or cladding as required.
Please note the following:
- Roof tiles and batten are NOT included
- We recommend laying a 450mm cubed pad foundation below each post based on measurements provided
- Dimensions 4m x 4m
- Base of eaves 2.05m
- Ridge Height 3.3m
- Roof pitch 30 degrees.
- Posts constructed from 7″x7″ green oak, eave beams and tie beams constructed from 8″x6″ green oak
- Frame jointed using traditional mortice and tenon joints and drawbored.
- All edges eased
- 4 oak posts
- 4 oak eave beams
- 8 oak knee braces
- Seasoned oak dowels to peg joints
- Pressure-treated softwood rafters and hip beams
- Pre-installed adjustable post bases
If required, we can also arrange for our experienced team to install your pavilion.
Our pavilion kits can be adapted to a bespoke size to make the most of the space you have available. We also offer additional feature enhancements such as cladding and balustrade to meet your personal preference.