Measuring 3mx3m, our Trimpley pavilion is the ideal size to cover a seating area or hot tub. The solid frame is constructed in green oak with 7″x7″ posts and 6″x6″ eaves beams. Each post has a preinstalled adjustable metal shoe which allows the post heights to be adjusted if required.
Your pavilion will be handcrafted to order by the same experienced team who produce our bespoke oak frames, providing exceptional quality plus value for money.
You can choose to customise your frame by adding balustrade, or cladding as required.
Please note the following:
- Roof tiles and batten are NOT included
- We recommend laying a 450mm cubed pad foundation below each post based on measurements provided
- Dimensions 3m x 3m
- Base of eaves 2.05m
- Ridge Height 3.3m
- Roof pitch 35 degrees. Suitable to take a traditional clay plain tile (barn tile), natural slate, cedar shingle or concrete tiles
- Posts constructed from 7″x7″ green oak, eaves beams and tie beams constructed from 6″x6″ green oak
- Frame jointed using traditional mortice and tenon joints and drawbored.
- All edges eased
- 4 oak posts
- 4 oak eave beams
- 8 oak knee braces
- Seasoned oak dowels to peg joints
- Pressure-treated softwood rafters and hip beams
- Pre-installed adjustable post bases
If required, we can also arrange for our experienced team to install your pavilion.
Please note that the kits are for the timber frame and do not include roofing materials.
Our pavilion kits can be adapted to a bespoke size to make the most of the space you have available. We also offer additional feature enhancements such as cladding and balustrade to meet your personal preference.