The Astley has a beautiful hipped roof shape which gives a traditional look to this pavilion. It’s spacious 5mx3m size makes it perfect for covered seating, plus an outdoor kitchen or bar.
Your pavilion will be handcrafted to order by the same experienced team who produce our bespoke oak frames, providing exceptional quality plus value for money.
The handmade oak frame is jointed using traditional mortice and tenon joints and drawbored. The frame consists of 7″x7″ green oak posts, with 6″x6″ eaves beams and 6″x6″ tie beams. All post edges are eased by hand to provide that traditional look. All of our pavilions come with pre-installed adjustable post bases to fit perfectly into your prepared groundworks.
You can choose to customise your frame by adding balustrade, or cladding as required.
Please note the following:
- Roof tiles and batten are NOT included
- We recommend laying a 450mm cubed pad foundation below each post based on measurements provided
- Dimensions 5m x 3m
- Base of eaves 2.05m
- Ridge Height 3.3m
- Roof pitch 35 degrees. Suitable to take a traditional clay plain tile (barn tile), natural slate, cedar shingle or concrete tiles
- Posts constructed from 7”x7” green oak, eaves beams and tie beams constructed from 6”x6” green oak
- Frame jointed using traditional mortice and tenon joints and drawbored
- All edges eased
- 6 oak posts
- 4 oak eave beams
- 3 oak tie beams
- 14 oak knee braces
- Seasoned oak dowels to peg joints
- Pressure-treated softwood rafters, ridge beam and hip beams
- Pre-installed adjustable post bases
If required, we can also arrange for our experienced team to install your pavilion.
Please note that the kits are for the timber frame and do not include roofing materials.
Our pavilion kits can be adapted to a bespoke size to make the most of the space you have available. We also offer additional feature enhancements such as cladding and balustrade to meet your personal preference.