The 4m x 3m Ribbesford pavilion is a slightly smaller version of the Witley and provides the perfect cover for a dining or seating area.
The gable roof structure is completed with feather edge cladding at each end.
Your pavilion will be handcrafted to order by the same experienced team who produce our bespoke oak frames, providing exceptional quality plus value for money.
The handmade oak frame is jointed using traditional mortice and tenon joints and drawbored. The frame consists of 7″x7″ green oak posts, with 8″x6″ eave beams and tie beams. All post edges are eased to provide that traditional look. All of our pavilions come with pre-installed adjustable post bases to fit perfectly into your prepared groundworks.
You can choose to customise your frame by adding balustrade, or cladding as required
Dimensions; 4m x 3.m footprint, 2.05m base of eave beam, timber ridge height approximately 3.3m, 35 degree pitched roof.
Please note the following:
- Roof tiles and batten are NOT included
- We recommend laying a 450mm cubed pad foundation below each post based on measurements provided
- Dimensions 4m x 3m
- Base of eaves 2.05m
- Ridge Height 3.3m
- Roof pitch 35 degrees. Suitable to take a traditional clay plain tile (barn tile), natural slate, cedar shingle or concrete tiles
- Posts constructed from 7″x7″ green oak, eaves beams and tie beams constructed from 8″x6″ green oak
- Frame jointed using traditional mortice and tenon joints and drawbored.
- All edges eased
- 4 oak posts
- 2 oak eave beams
- 2 oak tie beams
- 8 knee braces
- Seasoned oak dowels to peg joints
- Pressure-treated softwood rafters, ridge beam and stud frames.
- Larch feather edge cladding and barge boards
- Pre-installed adjustable post bases
If required, we can also arrange for our experienced team to install your pavilion.
Our pavilion kits can be adapted to a bespoke size to make the most of the space you have available. We also offer additional feature enhancements such as cladding and balustrade to meet your personal preference.